FreeRadiantBunny To Do List
With the release of version 1.2 there is plenty of work to be down. Check out this fun:
- Document the FreeRadiantBunny Agent Classes. Lists 105 Agent Classes.
- Share Data via FreeRadiantBunny Database Look-Up Tables. 5 Look-Up Tables shared.
- Perform a FreeRadiantBunny Install. Also with an Install FreeRadiantBunny on a Hosted Webserver.
- Write the User Documentation that shows the steps to using FreeRadiantBunny.
- Draw a pretty picture of the Database Schema Design.
- Learn how to the develop with git. Use a solid branch and numbering and versioning system. Have a different releases, like Debian releases, such as stable, testing, unstable.
- Also, in the code are comments that begin with "todo" and these can be filtered out using grep. All of these "todo" comments were written during the flurry of coding and I plan to go through them all so as to take care of them and edit them to be more descriptive of the issues at hand.