A UX Designer is responsible for designing the user experience and overall feel-and-flow of a website, ensuring that it is both usable and enjoyable for users.
The UX Designer role conducts research, produces wireframes, conducts tests whereby user's exporess their preferences, develops prototypewith documentation that communicate design concepts, and leads cross-functional teams of stakesholders in writing the UX Design Briefs expressing the product to be brought online.
UX Designers aim to create products that are functional and provide a positive user experience. UX Designers produce website documentation that add value by displaying the given website through the lens of a set of standard UX Designer documents, such as wireframes site maps, concept maps, and local site use-cases.
UX Designers should have a strong understanding of a diverse set of pattern languages, including Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, and user-centered design principles.
Links about UX Designers
- What is UX Design? (UX Design)
- The role of the UX Designer in the Product Development Process (UX Design)
- The role of the UX Designer: What does a UX Designer do? (Interaction Design Foundation)
UX Resources Recommended by Google
- Interaction Design Foundation: A library of open-source UX design resources.
- Adobe XD Ideas: A blog curated for entry-level UX designers.
- UX Collective on Medium: An article platform with stories on user experience, visual design, product designs.
- Nielsen Norman Group: Research-based UX guidance, including articles about design process, research methods, and user testing.
UX Designer Knowledgebase
- user research reports
- understand the audience
- customer engagement
- usability testing
- digital engagement strategies
- human-computer interaction
- communication skills
- holist design methodologies
- pattern languages
- design science
- web developer
- graphic designer
- front-end developer
- back-end developer
- dashboards design
- data visualization
software and software standards
- curriculum design
- instructional design
- knowledge management systems
- output of prototyping tools
- information architecture
- responsive design
UX Design and crypto
DEX UX: a competitive analysis of crypto exchanges by Job Crabb
8 Ways to Enhance Your eWallet with UX Design
digital wallets UX Patterns
UX Research Plan
- Project Background
- Research Goals
- Research Questions
- Key Performance Indicators